Mark Riso is a Public Policy Professional, specializing in government relations on the national and state levels.
- Former Legislative Director to two senior Members of Congress on Capitol Hill (Washington, D.C.)
- Author of the future best selling book, The Stone Mover: Awaking and empowering the advocate in all of us
- Columnist with two national publications
- Former Legislative Advisor on the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations, House Banking Committe, U.S. House of Representatives (Washington, D.C.)
- Lobbyist on Capitol Hill representing the Construction industry
- Extremely proud father of three great sons
For over thirty years, I’ve worked in the legislative, regulatory, and political processes at the national, state, and local levels. From providing prospective on issues on Capitol Hill, my passion is to help people awaken and empower the advocate within themselves…the ability to be heard – Mark Riso